Skyjacker - N8060 - F150 SKY Nitro Shock Absorber (15-19)
- 2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L (NA)
- 2018+ Ford F-150 V6 3.3L (NA)
- 2015 - 2019 Ford F-150 V8 5.0L
- 2015 - 2019 Ford F-150 V6 2.7L (EcoBoost)
- 2015 - 2019 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L (EcoBoost)
Note - Indended for use with 3"-6" lift, priced individually per shock.
Skyjacker Suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers as it is called everywhere else except in the U.S., control the rate at which suspension springs compress and rebound. As the shock is pushed together, this is called bump or compression. As the shock expands, this is called rebound or extension. Absorbing the ‘shock' of bumps and suspension loading is actually performed by the springs in the suspension. The shock's real job is controlling the energy stored in the springs.
Skyjacker Nitro shocks are designed to adjust automatically to any on- or off-road conditions. They feature 150 psi pressurized nitrogen gas, twin-tube construction, and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving. These shocks also have an oversized piston head and a 14mm piston rod. They come standard with red polyurethane bushings and boots to enhance your ride on the trail or the open road
- Collapsed Length: 17.32"
- Extended Length: 29.83"
- Shock Stroke: 12.51"
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
It is important to recognize the people behind the product and what makes Skyjacker® your suspension choice over the last four decades. The distinguishing values and attributes of people show through in their everyday lives. Their dedication to quality, devotion to integrity, and commitment to excellence shows their passion. ‘Our people’, the management & staff at Skyjacker®, have a pure passion for off-roading and that heritage goes back over 40 years. We have been offering the right equipment to protect your reputation on and off the trail.
Skyjacker® knows what is important…steering geometry, driveline angles, spring rates, suspension travel, flexibilit , ride quality, comfort and performance. We have been an innovator in the suspension market for over 40 years and this commitment to cutting-edge technology has enabled Skyjacker® to deliver a huge selection of products to you, our customers.
When you choose Skyjacker®, you can rest easy knowing we have spent the necessary time and testing to design a suspension system to meet the level of perfection you deserve. We have launched a number of new product lines such as the M95 Monotube Shocks, the Black MAX foam-cell black twin tube shocks, the Fox Coil-over conversion kits and many other new suspension kit applications. We have aligned ourselves with some top brands in the off-road marketplace such as Fox and Currie to give you the best off-road components to complement our superior suspensions. Along with our faith in God, we attribute our success to you, our faithful customers and we would like to thank you for your loyalty and support over the years. Thank you for helping make us Skyjacker Suspensions. Be sure to check out what is new for your vehicle from our extensive product lineup for Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Toyota and more.