Skyjacker - H7060 - F150 Hydro 7000 Shock Absorber (15-20)
- 2015-2017 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L (NA)
- 2018-2020 Ford F-150 V6 3.3L (NA)
- 2015-2020 Ford F-150 V8 5.0L
- 2015-2020 Ford F-150 V6 2.7L (EcoBoost)
- 2015-2020 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L (EcoBoost)
Note - Indended for use with 3"-6" lift, priced individually per shock.
Skyjacker Suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers as it is called everywhere else except in the U.S., control the rate at which suspension springs compress and rebound. As the shock is pushed together, this is called bump or compression. As the shock expands, this is called rebound or extension. Absorbing the ‘shock' of bumps and suspension loading is actually performed by the springs in the suspension. The shock's real job is controlling the energy stored in the springs.
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Collapsed Length: 17.32"
- Extended Length: 29.83"
- Shock Stroke: 12.51"
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
It is important to recognize the people behind the product and what makes Skyjacker your suspension choice over the last four decades. The distinguishing values and attributes of people show through in their everyday lives. Their dedication to quality, devotion to integrity, and commitment to excellence shows their passion. ‘Our people’, the management & staff at Skyjacker, have a pure passion for off-roading and that heritage goes back over 40 years. They have been offering the right equipment to protect your reputation on and off the trail.
Skyjacker knows what is important…steering geometry, driveline angles, spring rates, suspension travel, flexibilit , ride quality, comfort and performance. They have been an innovator in the suspension market for over 40 years and this commitment to cutting-edge technology has enabled Skyjacker to deliver a huge selection of products to you, our customers.
When you choose Skyjacker, you can rest easy knowing they have spent the necessary time and testing to design a suspension system to meet the level of perfection you deserve. Skyjacker have launched a number of new product lines such as the M95 Monotube Shocks, the Black MAX foam-cell black twin tube shocks, the Fox Coil-over conversion kits and many other new suspension kit applications. They have aligned with some top brands in the off-road marketplace such as Fox and Currie to give you the best off-road components to complement our superior suspensions.