MBRP - S5259 - F150 EcoBoost 2.7L/3.5L 4in Cat Back Exhaust System (15-20)
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 V6 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L EcoBoost
- Built from heavy duty aluminized steel our Installer Series performance exhaust systems offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems our fully sealed tubing adds years to your system. Constructed to the same specifications as our top of the line Pro Series we back this line with an industry leading 3 Year Warranty.
T-409 Stainless Steel
- Rugged and dependable MBRP's XP Series is made of T409 stainless steel. It's designed and built to stand up to the harshest road conditions. They are so sure that our XP Series has what it takes that we have given it an amazing Lifetime warranty. That is absolutely the best warranty for a T409 system in the industry. Budget-friendly entry into stainless steel exhaust systems.
T-304 Stainless Steel
- MBRP's Pro Series is the best performance exhaust system that money can buy. It is a series designed and built for the serious enthusiast who will settle for nothing less. Constructed from T304 stainless steel it delivers you optimal durability that keeps on looking its best. Easy to clean and maintain this is the product of choice for owners of lifted vehicles, show trucks or who operate in severe environments.
Built to Perform
MBRP's performance exhaust systems are built to perform. Designed to maximize exhaust flow and minimize exhaust temperatures your truck will use less gas, last longer and perform better. Every system we sell has been built to the most exacting standards in the industry.
Your MBRP performance gas exhaust system has undergone countless hours on our in-house Mustang 1100 AWD-SE Chassis Dynomometer, hundreds of miles on road and track and numerous tweaks and modifications to get the most out of your truck. From the vehicle specific muffler design to the fully mandrel bent tubing to minimal bend degree angles, your MBRP performance system gets exhaust out fast. An MBRP performance exhaust system is the starting point to getting the most from cold air intakes, programmers, modules and downloaders.
MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck. Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two hour project. Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need.
Sound & Style
Performance is one thing but at MBRP we believe that appearance and sound are just as important. Every MBRP performance exhaust system has been specifically tuned to get the optimal sound from your pickup. With our stamped logo on the tip and our unmistakable styling, there's no question that you have the hottest performance exhaust on the road - MBRP.
For almost 20 years MBRP inc. has been delivering performance enthusiasts the most in power, the most in product quality and the most in customer responsiveness. It all began with the now famous B&B Eliminator, which soon achieved the status as the bestselling performance snowmobile silencer of all time. Starting from little more than a vision and an absolute passion for all things performance MBRP inc. is now at the forefront of performance exhaust technology. Marshalling over ten decades of manufacturing and marketing expertise between them, the MBRP design team developed a line of performance diesel exhaust products that has made the rest of the industry take notice, and rush to catch up.
Most recently MBRP Inc. has achieved something special for the sports truck enthusiast. The new sport line brings to the gasoline-powered vehicle the same perfect blend of style and toughness that diesel light truck owners have come to expect from MBRP. The line features a unique flow through muffler originally developed to increase the performance of thousand horsepower off-shore marine engines. The result is a muffler that generates a deeper, mellow sound, improved performance numbers and cooler operating temperatures.
The central reason behind MBRP inc.'s remarkable growth has been its absolute dedication, not just to excellence in its products, but also to standing behind its distributors and dealers and the loyalty that they have given back in return. This commitment has been demonstrated in many ways. A diesel line with the lowest SKU/ vehicles supported ratio means that warehouse distributors require lower standing inventory and enjoy faster product turnover. Offering all of its diesel and sport truck systems in aluminized, T-409 stainless and T-304 stainless ensures that dealers have a price point and product for every customer's need and pocketbook. Full bolt-on design and clear, well written instructions mean that jobbers can install most of MBRP's systems with minimal tools and in under forty-five minutes. And for everyone, toll free technical support that can talk even the least experienced installer through the process.