K&N - 33-3086 - Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost Drop In Air Filter (19+)
- 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of vehicles on the road. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty and will be the last air filter your vehicle will ever need.
- Designed to boost horsepower and rate of acceleration
- Can be cleaned and used again
- High air flow with exceptional filtration
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- Works with original equipment manufacturer vehicle electronics
- Emissions legal in all 50 US states
- Will NOT void vehicle warranty
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
Since 1969 K&N Engineering has been designing, manufacturing, and enhancing High-Flow Air Filters for the automotive and motorcycle enthusiast interested in maximizing horsepower and acceleration. Since K&Ns humble beginnings they have designed and manufactured over 2,400 High-Flow Air Filters to fit most modern passenger vehicles and over 500 High-Flow Air Intake Systems to fit vehicles driven by enthusiast minded drivers. K&N not only has more applications than any other manufacturer of similar product, K&N invented the High-Flow category and the High-Flow Technology that supports it. K&N also makes thousands of racing and specialty type air filters and is the only air filter used at the Indianapolis 500 Race.