Injen - EVO9102 - F150 Evolution Intake System V6 EcoBoost 2.7L/3.5L (15-19)
- 2015 - 2019 Ford F-150 V6 2.7L
- 2015 - 2019 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L
Evolution Intakes are Injen Technology’s newest state of the art induction kits made of rotomolded cross linked high density polyethylene for superior quality and durability. This material is lightweight, strong and heat resistant. Their roto-molded intake boxes are designed to incorporate the largest dry filter on the market. The SuperNano Web Fiber filter utilizes a micro fiber web on the surface, in order to capture airborne contaminants.
- Dyno tuned as a System for GUARANTEED safe horsepower and torque gains
- Officially the largest SuperNano-Web dry filter on the market
- The first stand-alone air filter chamber for ample on-demand air supply
- Sleek and sexy design lines for unmatched looks under your hood
- The first built-in filter minder for quick, easy and accurate filter inspection
- Designed and built in the USA from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding durability and heat insulation
- Durable stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers included
- The perfect OE fitment; just drop into the original mounting points, fasten clamps, and drive away!
- All Injen intake systems are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA
About Injen Technology
In 1988, a young entrepreneur named Ron Delgado was working late into the evening – trying to find a better way to polish products for his family “job shop” business. At the time, most machines only polished along flat surfaces. But when Ron had the idea for a multi-axis machine – which could polish better and faster than anything he had used before - he was determined to make it a reality.
What began as a mission to perfect the art of polishing soon grew into a full-fledged quest to develop industry-changing design and manufacturing solutions. And, in 1991 – as the demand for high quality aftermarket air induction products began to reach scale – Ron knew he had found an opportunity to make his mark on an industry he loved.
Launching Injen – with a pioneering patent that allowed enthusiasts to achieve better performance from their vehicles without annoying “Check Engine Lights” (CEL’s) – Ron and his team have never waivered from their commitment to innovate and deliver products that solve for the increasingly complex nature of vehicles brought to market.
Nearly three decades later – with several more patents developed and applied to several thousand new products - the Injen brand has become a household name among enthusiasts who demand high quality, dyno-proven solutions for their vehicles.
As we continue to grow – expanding into new market segments and to further regions of the world – the Injen team holds steadfast to the vision of our founder with innovation that transforms the look and performance of your vehicle.