Icon - 614564 - NON-ICON UCA 1" RETROFIT DELTA JOINT KIT 04-UP F150/ 10-UP RAPTOR
- 2015-2020 F150 3.5L NA
- 2015-2020 F150 5.0L V8
- 2015-2020 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2015-2020 F150 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2010-2020 Ford Raptor
While uniball upper control arms are the industry-standard for the 2004-2020 F150s, the lifespan of your average uniball joint isn't that great, especially in areas with salt and other harsh abrasives. Bridging the gap between a uniball and standard balljoint is the ICON Delta Joint. The Delta Joint was carefully designed by ICON to give your F150 or Raptor the extra travel and structural strength of a uniball joint, while providing the long-term wear resistance and reliability of a standard balljoint. The Delta Joint is a totally sealed unit that still allows for extremely high deflection angles for all your off-road and travel needs.
The ICON Delta Joint combines a high-strength housing with specialized internals and a durable adapter pin to create a joint that won't let you or your truck down. The housing is fully sealed and features a zinc-plated finish for corrosion resistance. The internals are greased, and new grease can be added with the Delta Joints built-in fitting. Each Delta Joint uses a one-piece ball and tapered pin design that gives it greater strength than similarly-sized uniball joints. The adapter pin itself is fully carburized which provides it with excellent strength and corrosion resistance. The Delta Joint Kit presses in right in place of 1" uniballs found on many brands of aftermarket upper control arms, making them a breeze to get up and running on your F150 or Raptor.
- Retrofit kits allow for installation of Delta Joint into wide range of aftermarket upper control arms using a 1" uniball
- Retrofit kits include a pair of Delta Joints, retaining rings, and a supply of anti-seize
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball
- Sealed design and zinc plated housing protects Delta Joint from the elements, road salts, and other debris
- Metal on metal internals and a greasable design for maximum longevity and noise-free operation
- Capable of high angularity required for lifted applications
- Carburized taper pin provides increased corrosion resistance, decreased internal friction, and less chance of thread galling on assembly
- Pullout strength greater than comparable industry standard uniball
- Application specific taper pins for precise fit across a wide range of vehicles
- Replaces all WSSX16, AWX16, WC16, WE16, WSSB16, WR16, ABW16 uniballs with a 2.125" outside diameter and 1" height
- Retrofit kits are designed for use only on listed applications using stock length upper control arms.
- Fitment verification is the duty of the installer! Failure to cycle suspension and check for bind issues may lead to component failure and/or injury. Professional installation required.
About ICON Vehicle Dynamics
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is a premiere performance suspension manufacturer specializing in aftermarket suspension components for trucks, SUV’s and off road suspension development. The company’s business is customer-driven, technology-influenced, engineering-oriented and focuses on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. Led by head engineer and SCORE champion driver Dylan Evans, ICON Vehicle Dynamics has the unique qualities to design and build the highest quality suspension components and test them in both real world applications as well as race conditions.
ICON develops such revolutionary performance suspension systems. Their engineers actually start by determining a desired outcome of the vehicle they are working on. By studying forces and their effect on the vehicle in motion (Vehicle Dynamics) they are able to determine what improvements can be made. They determine how they can improve drivability of the vehicle, how to improve the handling characteristics and what changes can be made to improve the vehicle in real world situations.
The end result of all this study is the highest quality and performing suspension products in the world. What also sets ICON products apart is their incredible commitment of time and energy dedicated to both ride development and testing. From vehicle dynamic theory to our years of experience and involvement in off road racing, rock crawling and just about anything you can do with a vehicle on or off the road. Their engineers are in control and the driving force of their entire product line and manufacturing processes.
This is made possible because all of their laser cutting, metal forming, CNC machining, welding and assembly is done in house. With a reputation built on quality, performance, and service it’s clear that ICON Vehicle Dynamics is the top choice for performance suspension systems and shock absorbers for the most popular trucks and SUV’s on the market.