Husky Liners - 09291 - F-150 SuperCab Under Seat Storage Box (15-20)
- 2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L (NA)
- 2018 - 2020 Ford F-150 V6 3.3L (NA)
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 V8 5.0L
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 V6 2.7L (EcoBoost)
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L (EcoBoost)
Note - Fits SuperCab models
The Husky GearBox® is perfect for storing loose items, reducing clutter and keeping your vehicle looking clean and organized.
This unique storage system is engineered to specifically fit under your vehicle's rear seats. Large capacity with removable dividers make it easy to store and organize both large and small items such as jumper cables, tools, car care supplies and whatever else you keep in your vehicle.
The Husky GearBox® is manufactured using co-extruded materials consisting of a rigid durable substrate for strength and a soft impact-resistant surface that minimizes cargo shifting and provides noise reduction. A black textured finish gives the GearBox® a factory look. Husky GearBox®... custom interior vehicle storage for today's most popular trucks.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking or breaking
- Made from a tough & durable material resistant to most chemicals. Plus, the anti-skid surface minimizes cargo shifting.
- Boasts a massive amount of storage—letting you organize and store whatever you want, however you want, like a boss.
- The sleek black texture gives your GearBox® a factory look and feel, only better.
- No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Made in the USA
About Husky Liners
Founded back in ‘88 and based in Winfield, Kansas, Husky Liners® proudly makes automotive aftermarket products designed to protect your ride inside and out.
At the core of our wide product line are the Husky Liners® brand of custom-fit floor liners, including front seat, rear seat, and cargo area. We also manufacture heavy-duty floor mats, custom molded mudguards, and a wide assortment of quality products designed to help extend the life of your vehicle.
All products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. and most come with a hassle-free, lifetime guarantee.