Firestone - 2592 - Firestone Air-Rite Air Command F3 Heavy Duty Wireless Compressor Kit
- 2015-2020 F150 3.5L NA
- 2015-2020 F150 5.0L V8
- 2015-2020 F150 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2015-2020 F150 3.5L EcoBoost
Take full control of your Firestone Ride-Rite, Coil-Rite and Sport-Rite kits with the Firestone Wireless Air Command F3 Kit. Complete with everything you need to adjust your air suspension, the Wireless Air Command F3 Kit lets you do it from your cab or from up to 50' away.
Build tough, the Wireless Air Command F3 has been tested in the harshest conditions and is ready for all obstacles in it's path and the ability to be mounted anywhere. Installing the Firestone Wireless Air Command F3 Kit only takes 1-2 hours and can be mounted without drilling when using in conjunction with Firestone's Air Accessory Mounting Plate (sold separately).
Your Wireless Air Command F3 Kit also comes complete with a digital gauge, Firestone air compressor, wiring harness, valve block, hardware, tubing and fittings. And because it's wireless, there's no tubing to run through your vehicle. Best yet, your Firestone Wireless Air Command System is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Adjust air suspension pressure at the push of a button
- Designed to work with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite kits
- The Firestone Wireless Air Command F3 remote allows adjustments to be made to the air springs individually or both at the same time
- Allows full control to adjust for changing load capacities and road conditions or simply use the two memory settings for frequently encountered conditions
- Harsh road conditions such as ice, slush, mud, dust, extreme temperatures, road chemicals, salt spray and immersion are no challenge for the Firestone Wireless Air Command F3 Kit
- The Air Command F3 remote displays numbers in real-time using a digital display for easy reading day or night
- The kit can be mounted anywhere, without drilling utilizing the Air Accessory Mounting Plate
- Easy 1-2 hour install, with only three wires to connect to the vehicle and one wire to the compressor
- Wireless remote
- Firestone air compressor
- Wiring harness
- Valve block
- Air tank (when applicable)
- Air hose (when applicable)
- All required hardware, tubing and fittings
Firestone Industrial Products specializes in air spring manufacturing and technology with a history of more than 85 years of research and development on technologically advanced air springs for the global marketplace. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., Firestone Industrial Products manufactures air springs and related products for commercial trucks and trailers, cars, sport utility vehicles, light trucks, mini vans, motor homes, buses, agricultural equipment, rail and industrial applications.
Firestone Industrial Products is more than an air spring manufacturer. They're a development partner that offers powerful solutions for almost any vibration problem. They revolutionized transportation when they introduced the Airide™ Air Spring in 1938, and have since expanded their solutions beyond cars to commercial vehicles, farm equipment and industrial applications.
As they continue to shape mobility through the development of world-class anti-vibration products and solutions, choose Firestone’s legacy of quality, reliability and innovation.