aFe - 77-43023 - F150 Scorcher GT Module 3.5L Raptor HO EcoBoost (17-20)
- 2017 - 2020 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L HO EcoBoost Raptor
A simple 30 minute install will give you a huge increase in power. The aFe POWER SCORCHER GT Module includes a high quality case & wire harness with factory style connectors for an easy plug & play installation. A LED light switch provides In-Cabin On-The-Fly power adjustments. The 4-Power settings are adjustable with one button and the LED light represent the settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red) . This performance module increase turbo boost. It improves vehicle performance and throttle response. In testing, this module resulted in significant +44 horsepower and up to +65 lbs. x ft. of torque verified by our in house dyno.
Direct Plug & Play Power:
This quick and easy plug & play SCORCHER GT module adds significant power by altering pressure sensor signals to increase turbo boost to improve vehicle efficiency, power and throttle response.
In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments:
SCORCHER GT modules features In-Cabin On-the-Fly power adjustment to accommodate any situation. This adjustment is controlled by via LED light switch with a button that can be easily mounted in any location in the cabin.
High Quality Case & Wire Harness:
aFe SCORCHER GT modules uses high quality aluminum extrusion black powder-coated enclosure casing and factory style connectors which requires no modification to your factory harness. These factory style connectors, plugs directly into the stock wiring harness connectors and sensors.
High Precision and Quality:
SCORCHER GT modules are 100% tested for proper protection. These modules work amazingly on stock vehicles and are optimized for maximum performance with use of aFe POWER performance products.
aFe POWER does not recommend to use with any other tuners or modules. aFe POWER recommends to use the SCORCHER GT module in Sport or Sport+ settings during towing.
aFe POWER does not recommend to use with any other tuners or modules.
This SCORCHER GT is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Quick and easy plug & play installation without any modifications
- Around 30 minute installation
- Dyno tested and produced significant power increases of +44 HP / +65 lbs. x ft. torque
- Increase turbo boost to improve vehicle performance, efficiency and throttle response
- In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments via LED light switch
- 4-power position settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red)
- Leaves no trace on ECU (No Footprint)
- High quality case & wire harness w/ factory style connectors
- High reliability, 100% of units tested
- Compatible with other aFe POWER performance products
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.