aFe - 54-73120-B - F150 Momentum XP "Alpha Raptor" Cold Air Intake System EcoBoost 2.7L/3.5L (17-20)
- 2017-20 Ford F-150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2017 - 2020 Ford F-150 HO 3.5L V6 EcoBoost Raptor
- 2018 - 2020 Ford F-150 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
Note - available with dry or oiled filter
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing:
The smooth one-piece sealed housing is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style.
3" Equal Length Intake Tubes:
Dual 3" mandrel-bent powder-coated wrinkle-black aluminum equal length intake tubes are designed with an H-pipe to balance intake tube pressure and maximizes airflow and velocity. Also included, an exclusive black riveted aFe Power badge.
Huge 5-Layer Performance Air Filter: (Pro 5R Oiled)
This sealed intake system utilizes pre-oiled, large 7" tall radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Huge 3-Layer Performance Air Filter: (Pro Dry S)
This intake system utilizes oil-free, large 7" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-Layer progressively finer porosity synthetic media for maximum convenience.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Outflows factory intake by 28%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Housing
- One-Piece Sealed Housing
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- Dual Inlet Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance or Dual Inlet Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience With Excellent Filtration Efficiency
- 3" mandrel-bent, powder-coated wrinkle-black aluminum equal length design intake tubes for balanced intake tube pressures and maximize airflow and velocity
- No cutting or drilling on factory parts for faster installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.