aFe - 54-12742 - F150 Magnum FORCE Stage-2 Cold Air Intake System 5.0L (15-20)
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 V8 5.0L NA
Note - available with dry or oiled filter
5-3/4" Tall Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, 5-3/4" tall inverted top conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
One-Piece 3.50" Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated aluminum intake tube directs unrestricted airflow from the filter to the throttle body for more horsepower and torque.
Top Mounted Heat Shield Design:
aFe developed this heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
The 3-angle adaptor is used to speed up the airflow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.
All clamps, silicone couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
This intake is 50-state legal for 2015-2016 models. (CARB E.O Number D-550-28).
- Outflows factory intake by 34%
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- 3.50" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated aluminum intake tube improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Powder-Coated One Piece Housing utilizes stock mounting locations
- 3-angle filter adaptor increases air velocity after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.