aFe - 54-32972-B - F150 Magnum FORCE Stage-2 Cold Air Intake System EcoBoost 2.7L/3.5L (17-19)
- 2017+ Ford F-150 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
- 2017+ Ford F-150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
Note - available with dry or oiled filter
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
aFe developed this heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
- Oiled: Large 5-3/4" Inverted Top Conical Filter with a 5-1/2" flange opening provides greater airflow over Stock intake system. This washable/reusable 5-layer progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media air filter provides maximum airflow for increased horsepower and torque.
- Dry: Large 5-3/4" Inverted Top Conical Filter with a 5-1/2" flange opening provides greater airflow over Stock intake system. This washable/reusable 3-layers of synthetic media providing maximum airflow and performance.
All clamps, silicone coupling, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
- 1000 CFM Rating @ 7" H₂O
- Outflows factory intake by 92%
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- Powder-Coated One Piece Heat Shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.