aFe - 54-32642-1B - F150 Magnum FORCE Stage-2 Cold Air Intake System (15-17)
- 2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015 - 2016 Ford F-150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
Note - available with dry or oiled filter
Large Air Filter:
Large 5-3/4" Inverted Top Conical Filter with a 5-1/2" flange opening provides greater airflow over Stock intake system. This washable/reusable 5-layer progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media air filter provides maximum airflow for increased horsepower and torque.
This System uses CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-mold intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
Note: This intake is 50-state legal for 2015-2016 models. (CARB E.O Number D-550-28).
- Outflows factory intake by 84%
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance or Pro DRY S Oil-Free washable/reusable air filter for maximum convenience
- Powder-Coated One Piece Heat Shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.