aFe - 54-12882-H - F150 Brushed Aluminum Magnum FORCE Dual 3.5" Stage-2 "Super Raptor" Cold Air Intake System EcoBoost 2.7L/3.5L (17-20)
- 2017-20 Ford F-150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2017 - 2020 Ford F-150 HO 3.5L V6 EcoBoost Raptor
- 2018 - 2020 Ford F-150 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
Note - available with dry or oiled filter
Dual Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filters: (Oiled)
This sealed intake system utilizes pre-oiled, large 7" tall radial flow performance air filters with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Dual Large 3-Layer "Oil-Free" Performance Air Filters: (Dry)
This intake system utilizes oil-free, large 7" tall radial flow performance air filters with 3-Layer synthetic media for maximum convenience.
Top Mounted Heat Shield Design:
aFe developed this wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
Large Dual 3.5" Intake Tubes:
Dual mandrel-bent brushed aluminum intake tubes are designed with an H-pipe to balance intake tube pressure and maximizes airflow and velocity.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
Note: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 1000 CFM Rating @ 7" H₂O
- Outflows factory intake by 92%
- Large Dual 3-1/2" mandrel-bent, wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum intake tubes for balanced intake tube pressures and maximize airflow and velocity
- Aluminum black powder-coated one piece heat shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- Aluminum cover to add a sense of style to your engine bay
- Includes Dual Pro 5R pre-oiled air filters w/ Pre-filters or Dual Pro DRY S Non-oiled air filters w/ Pre-filters
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.