aFe - 52-12642-1H - F150 MagnumFORCE 3.5in Pro 5R Stage-2 Limited Edition Intake 2.7L/3.5L EcoBoost (15-17)
- 2015 - 2016 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L EcoBoost
- 2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 V6 2.7L EcoBoost
Dual Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filters:
This sealed intake system utilizes pre-oiled, large 7" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filters with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Top Mounted Heat Shield Design:
aFe developed this Limited Edition, blue powder-coated aluminum heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
Equal Length Intake Tubes:
Limited Edition dual mandrel-bent brushed aluminum equal length intake tubes are designed with an H-pipe to balance intake tube pressure and maximizes airflow and velocity. Also included, an exclusive blue riveted aFe Power badge.
Note: This intake is 50-state legal for 2015-2016 models. (CARB E.O Number D-550-28).
- Special Limited Edition, Limited Quantities in Custom Blue and Brushed aluminum color scheme
- Outflows factory intake by 67%
- Includes both Pro Dry S oil-free & Pro 5R oiled, washable/reusable performance air filters
- 3-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed aluminum equal length design intake tubes for balance intake tube pressures and maximize airflow and velocity
- Aluminum blue powder-coated one piece heat shield utilizes stock mounting locations
- No cutting or drilling on OEM parts for faster installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.