aFe - 49-43081 - F150 Rebel Series 3in T409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (15-20)
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 5.0L V8 NA
aFe power introduces an all new Rebel Series dual middle-side exit exhaust system for the 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 with V6-2.7L/3.5L (tt) & V8-5.0L engine. This Rebel Series cat-back is designed with dual black exhaust tips that exit in front of the rear passenger tire for a unique, aggressive look. The tips come with unique laser-etched aFe Power logos on the side and are constructed from stainless steel for durability. The exhaust system is constructed from 3" into dual 2-1/2" MIG-welded, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower and torque. In testing, this cat-back exhaust system added an astounding +9 horsepower and +17 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno. This kit uses a free-flowing muffler to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound. The performance cat-back exhaust system includes all necessary hardware and clamps for a hassle-free install, with no cutting required making it a true bolt on system.
3-1/2" Black or Polished Middle-Side Exit Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual 3-1/2" black or polished stainless steel clamp-on tips with a laser-etched aFe power logo on the side for an aggressive style. The tips are designed to exit from in front of the rear passenger side tire for a unique custom look.
Installation is a Snap:
This Rebel Series exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
A high quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
- Constructed out of 3" into dual 2-1/2" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Unique dual, 3.5" Dia. black or stainless stainless steel middle exit tips w/laser-etched aFe power logos
- Includes a high-flow stainless steel muffler
- Aggressive sound
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Passenger side exit system
- In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to +9 horsepower and +17 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno (tested on 2015 F-150 V8-5.0L)
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.