aFe - 49-03069 - F150 ATLAS 4in Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System EcoBoost 2.7L/3.5L (15-20)
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
aFe power introduces you the ATLAS side-exit cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2018 Ford F-150 EcoBoost. This cat-back exhaust is constructed out of 4" 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response. A free-flow 21” single-in dual out muffler is included which allows us to finish off the exhaust with dual side-exit wrinkle-black stainless steel tips. The tips come with laser-cut aFe Power badges for an aggressive style.
Installation is a Snap:
This ATLAS exhaust system use all factory mounting locations and is supplied with an OE hanger for the perfect fit and finish.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Each system comes with a OE style isolation mount for a perfect OE fit and finish.
Note Fits Wheelbase: CC/SB Super Crew/ 5.5' ft. Bed (145"); EC/SB Super Cab/ 6.5' ft. Bed
- Constructed out of 4" mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing single-in dual out muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Includes a massive 6" matte-black, stainless steel tip with laser-cut aFe Power badge for an aggressive style
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Fits Wheelbase CC/SB Super Crew/ 5.5' ft. Bed (145"); EC/SB Super Cab/ 6.5' ft. Bed
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.