aFe - 48-43015-YN- F150 Race Series Twisted Steel Long Tube Header & Y-Pipe 5.0L (15-20)
- 2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 5.0L V8 NA
Product DetailsTwisted Steel Long Tube Headers Features:
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-3/4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Constructed out of mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
• Race version for added performance and a more aggressive sound
• True 2-to-1 mitered merge eliminates dead zone for improved flow
• Mandrel-bent dual 3" into 3-1/2" stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
Long Tube Headers:
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Constructed of mandrel-bent dual 3" stainless steel piping which transitions into single 3-1/2" piping to reduce back pressure and improve flow.
True Merge Collectors:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance header and y-pipe are designed to fit in the stock location incorporating the OE hanger, flange and O2 sensor locations.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.