aFe - 48-43011 - F150 Race Series Twisted Steel Y-Pipe 3in to 3.5in Stainless Steel Exhaust EcoBoost 3.5L (15-19)
- 2015 - 2019 Ford F-150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
aFe introduces an all new Twisted Steel "Race Only" Y-pipe for the 2015+ Ford F-150 EcoBoost with V6-3.5L engine. This performance Y-pipe is constructed out of 3” to 3-1/2” stainless steel tubing and non-catted for optimum flow giving you added performance and an aggressive sound. In testing, the catted y-pipe version produced a max gain of +8 horsepower and +15 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno. This package is a direct bolt-on installation which includes all hardware needed and requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation
True Merge Collector:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance y-pipe is designed to fit in the stock location incorporating the OE hangers, flanges and O2 sensor locations.
Note: This product is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Constructed out of stainless steel for durability
- True 2-Into-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow
- Mandrel-bent 3" piping transitions into 3-1/2" piping for increased flow which result in increased power
- No modification to stock exhaust system for hassle-free installation
- Non-catted for race performance and a more aggressive sound
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.