aFe - 48-43008 - F150 Street Series Twisted Steel Y-Pipe 3in to 3.5in Stainless Steel Exhaust EcoBoost 2.7L (15-19)
- 2015 - 2019 Ford F-150 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
aFe introduces an all new Twisted Steel catted Y-pipe for the 2015-2017 Ford F-150 EcoBoost with V6-2.7L twin turbo engine. This performance Y-pipe is constructed out of 3” to 3-1/2” stainless steel tubing and includes dual 400 CPSI catalytic converters for improved flow giving you added performance. This system is a direct bolt-on installation which includes all hardware needed and requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
True Merge Collector:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance y-pipe is designed to fit in the stock location incorporating the OE hangers, flanges and O2 sensor locations.
High Flow Catalytic Converters:
400 CPSI catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Constructed out of stainless steel for durability
- True 2-Into-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow
- Mandrel-bent 3" piping transitions into 3-1/2" piping for increased flow which result in increased power
- Incorporates high-flow 400 cell catalytic converters for optimum flow
- Crew Cab/Short Bed; Extended Cab/Short Bed; Crew Cab/Long Bed & Extended Cab/Long Bed
- No modification to stock exhaust system for hassle-free installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.