aFe - 46-70152 - F150 Rear Differential Cover (Machined) 12 Bolt 9.75in (15-17)
- 2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 (including all variants with 12 bolt 9.75in differential
aFe Power's new rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your rear axle's differential. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes an O-ring for a leak-free seal. This cover fits the 12 bolt-9.75" rear differential.
5 quart lube capacity:
This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts.
Built-in Internal/external Fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic drain/fill plug:
This system incorporates a large magnetic drain and fill plug that captures loose particles for maximum rear-end protection.
Oil Level Sight Glass:
Pre-installed large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
- Constructed out of durable A380 die-cast aluminum
- Reinforcing ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins
- Magnetic drain and fill plug that captures loose particles for maximum rear-end protection
- Large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling
- Fits Ford 9.75-12 Bolt Axles
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.