aFe - 46-20209-B - F150 BladeRunner 3-1/2" to 3" Intercooler Tube Cold Side 2.7L EcoBoost (15-16)
- 2015 - 2016 Ford F-150 V6 2.7L EcoBoost
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of 3.5" into 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20201).
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note - This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Outflows stock I/C tube by 14%
- Constructed from 3-1/2" to 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
- Cold side tube fitment
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- High quality billet aluminum quick connect adapter
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.