aFe - 46-20204-B - F150 BladeRunner Intercooler Tubes Hot and Cold Side 2.7L EcoBoost (15-16)
- 2015 - 2016 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L EcoBoost
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of mandrel bent, powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20201).
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle
Note: Intercooler is shown for illustration purposes only and is not included
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 32%
- 2" to 2-1/2" Hot-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- 3-1/2" to 3" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubingPowder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
- High quality billet aluminum quick connect adapter
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long for a secure fit
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.