aFe - 46-20202-B - F150 BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler with Tubes 2.7L EcoBoost (15-16)
- 2015 - 2016 Ford F-150 V6 2.7L EcoBoost
This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler kit represents the next generation of intercoolers. The BladeRunner intercoolers utilize a 3" bar and plate core design that is larger than stock. This kit outflows OE intercooler system by 15%!
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16'' TIG-Welded aluminum plates.
3" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets:
This BladeRunner Intercooler uses dual 2.5" inlets and a 3.5" outlet for superior strength and durability.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of mandrel bent, powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. Comes complete with 5-ply heavy duty couplings and high quality stainless steel clamps for a tight and secure installation.
Installation Is A Snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. The tubes also come equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapter.
The intercooler includes a 1/8" NPT brass breather vent, which drains condensation from the intercooler. The port can also be plugged using the included 1/8" NPT plug.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is pressure test rated at 200psi which is perfect for high boost applications.
*Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Outflows stock intercooler and tube set by 14%
- 3/16" TIG-welded aluminum end tanks
- 3" Bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increase heat dissipation
- 1/8" NPT Brass breather vent, which allows condensation drain from the intercooler
- 2-1/2" Billet aluminum inlets and a 3" billet aluminum outlet for superior strength & durability
- 2" to 2-1/2" Hot-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- 3-1/2" to 3" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- High quality billet aluminum quick connect adapter
- Tube set powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Coupler hose allows for expansion, movement and vibration between two hard pipes
- Includes premium clamps and 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.