aFe - 46-20201 - F150 BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler 2.7L/3.5L EcoBoost (15-16)
- 2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 V6 2.7L EcoBoost
- 2015 - 2016 Ford F-150 V6 3.5L EcoBoost
This BladeRunner Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Ecoboost 2.7L and 3.5L (tt), this BladeRunner intercooler utilizes a 3" bar and plate core design. This design outflows the OE tube and fin core design, while the 3/16" TIG-Welded end tanks offer superior strength and durability. aFe has also added CNC machined vent tubes, which use a solid NPT plug for periodic draining of any type of build up inside the intercooler. For those who wish for more automatic draining, we have also included is a 1/8" NPT breather vent fitting.
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16'' TIG-Welded aluminum plates.
3" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets:
This BladeRunner Intercooler uses dual 2-1/2" inlets and a 3" outlet for superior strength and durability.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
The intercooler includes a 1/8" NPT brass breather vent, which drains condensation from the intercooler. The port can also be plugged using the included 1/8" NPT plug.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Outflows stock intercooler
- 3/16" TIG-welded aluminum end tanks
- 3" Bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increase heat dissipation
- 1/8" NPT Brass breather vent, which allows condensation drain from the intercooler
- 2-1/2" Billet aluminum inlets and a 3" billet aluminum outlet for superior strength & durability
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.